We currently only deliver within the UK.
For special events, such as Mother's Day or Father's Day and Christmas, please ensure you order at least 5 working days before the event date to ensure delivery. Last order dates will be advertised on the website.
We work with a number of different suppliers to deliver the best quality personalised products. This means that the delivery times and postal services differ per product and items within one order may arrive separately.
Please see the details here (please note, these delivery times are subject to change during peak periods):
PRODUCT DELIVERY COSTS DELIVERY TIME
Personalised Chocolate Cards £2 per item Posted within 5 working days (excluding weekends)
Personalised Chocolate Truffle Gift Box £2.00 per item Posted within 5 working days (excluding weekends)
Personalised Mugs £2.00 per item Posted within 4 working days (excluding weekends)
Personalised Posters without frame £3.00 per item Posted within 3 working days (excluding weekends)
Personalised Posters with frame £5.50 Posted within 3 working days (excluding weekends)
Postage is charged on every item in the basket.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
You may purchase Products through our site as follows:
- Once an Order is placed this will be deemed an offer to buy the Product for the price stated, subject to our terms and conditions.
- After you have submitted your Order we will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order.
- Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then get to work on meeting your Order and we will endeavour to arrange for each Product to be sent to the address stated in the Order process.
- All products sold on our site are customised by you. As such you will not be entitled to cancel your Order after it has been produced.
- If there is an error in the Order which has been input by you, the user, we will not be responsible for correcting the error once the order is produced. It is the Users responsibility to carefully check the order before checking out as the order process is automated, so no responsibility for checking the order will fall to us.
- In the event that a product is faulty or defective, please contact us at email@example.com and we will arrange a replacement or a refund.